Saturday, February 12, 2011
I don't know if it's just me being oversensitive (and I sincerely hope it is), but people (not from RJ) who ask me what subj combi I'm doing in JC always give me That Look when I tell them I'm in Arts and doing HELM.
You know, the "omg poor thing I feel so sorry for you that you didn't do well enough to get into the science stream" look.
SO LET ME TELL YOU THIS, PEOPLE WHO FEEL SORRY FOR ME.
1. Even if I got 2.0s for everything, RJ would have let me take a science combi
2. I didn't do badly for Science at all in Sec4!!! In fact, while I only got 4 4.0s, 2 of them were for Physics/Math so stop staring at me like I'm some sad person who had no choice but to do Arts
3. What's so bad about doing Humanities subjects?!
(Also, I know people think HP and Arts are like two different things but deal with it, our class prefixes are still 'A' and we do the same subjects. How different can it get -.-)