Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Am trying to decide between HP and a science combi, and random bits of advice from other people keep popping up in my head; my uncle's "BUT YOU'D MAKE A GREAT PHYSICIST!" makes me stop in my tracks longer than I'd like to admit. And Mrs Lim would not be pleased to know that one of her 411ers is planning to drop Chem :/ (I am purposely leaving out Bio because I think Mrs Lee's been pitying me for the whole year - it's not that I don't study; I just can't do well for Bio somehow. She's been tolerant and nice about it, but I am so Not Cut Out For Bio.)
Then again, if I take HP I'll know practically everyone in the class :D And I'll get to continue with Lit and start History, which might possibly be kind of fun. Also, I won't have to worry about not fitting in and becoming a social reject since everyone will be as weird as me. Yay.
...Oh no, my pro-HP reasons are so superficial. I suppose this says something about which option I should pick :/