Thursday, November 11, 2010
I should start on NaNoWriMo!
But what should I write about?
Actually, I
was thinking of writing a series of short stories, since novels kind of aren't my thing. Heh.
I need to calm down because I am annoyed and pissed off for no reason in particular. The irritability just refuses to disappear. I think I'm just generally disappointed with Life for not letting me enjoy my hard-earned break.
I just filled in my calendar on my phone after seeing Yingxin's, and guess what, I have stuff on EVERY SINGLE DAY. Except Sundays, and even so this Sunday's booked. And the 16th, Tuesday, which doesn't count because it's the day before chalet.
22nd = first day of work and I need to open a POSB savings account aaaaaah why is my life so busy! Bleh.
I feel tired and drained and PISSED OFF AT THE WORLD.