Thursday, November 4, 2010
I have left, but am not ready to leave!
I finally got to realise my dream of marching into the amphi together with the rest of my batch to the strains of Viva La Vida (:
Actually not bad la I thought I would melt into a puddle of tears but I only teared a BIT. Goodjob Crystal :D
The grad songs: Hand in Hand, the second song with a funny long name I can't remember, and FLY AWAY were good!
I like our class ring (: It has FILIAE MELIORIS AEVI and "Class of 2010" engraved on it.
Class party was awesome too - Mr Ng catered food; I love that guy man.
The graduation portfolio we got is hilarious. It looks like the actual file people bring around with them on job interviews. I'm starting to wonder if people really do bother looking at certs, though. I told the HR lady who hired me at my holiday job that I didn't have O levels because I'm in IP, but I could well have been lying to her and she wouldn't have realised because nobody asked me for any proof that I wasn't just making up my qualifications! This is amusing.
I don't know what to say. And I think that while 411 means a lot to me now, it'll mean even more in JC when things will be so different.
Lots of disjointed thoughts now, as you can see.