Tuesday, November 2, 2010
I am so dead for everything but I WILL POST, I WILL.
SEA = unbelievably cool. My dad is really really good at dancing. (Actually, he's just really good at anything to do with using his legs. This includes running marathons, shuttle runs, climbing mountains, footdrill, line dancing, folk dancing and dancing at awards ceremonies.)
He didn't win. D: Never mind, there's still next year :D The food was awesome, because it was Shangri-La and if the food isn't good there it can't be good anywhere else. Cubed cheese and cherry tomatoes on pretty sticks yay (:
There were A LOT of people there, though, and since they refused to open the Island Ballroom until 7.30, people just milled around outside trying to get at the food. There were lots of huge angmoh guys and fat uncles in suits there and they were blocking my way (actually also not their fault la but still), so I spent a lot of time elbowing them out of my way and shouting "SCUSE".
...I only realised later that they were mostly, uh, Very Important People. Like, CEO-of-famous-company kind of important. FML.
--
Netcarn: WE IMPROVED. 411 won a game this year!!! And we drew like 4 games, I think. TEEHEE. Shoopaheroes FTW! Good job teams 1 and 2 (:
WE NERDS ARE NOT TO BE TRIFLED WITH. NYEH NYEH.
--
CCA Awards Day, like I said, was really boring. Joie and the house comm people/house capts were on my left and only they were hyper haha.
My parents are Not Pleased that I told them not to go for the ceremony. ("But everybody else will think we're not supportive!" yeah and I'm sure they wouldn't have fallen asleep halfway through lol.)
Vic's mum came and she stopped being grumpy. Heh.
Oh, and there was a lot of food for breakfast but it tasted crappy. Mr Lim (we managed to persuade him to walk downstairs for breakfast) took a lot of fruit; I'm glad we didn't have to share a control room with him after. Poor juniors.