Friday, November 19, 2010

Haha I'm supposed to blog about FAM right.

It was pretty cool, really :D FAM OT '10 is way better than FAM OT '09, I'm ashamed to say.

I went to the hotel via public transport because I am giam like that, but I kind of wish I didn't because the following happened in order:
1. My mum called me on my handphone
2. While getting my phone out of my clutch, my ez-link fell out of it
3. While bending down to pick up my ez-link card, my moisturiser flew out of my bag
4. While talking to my mum on the phone, I got distracted and took the train going in the wrong direction (City Hall instead of Somerset)
5. While trying to get on the right train to get back to Somerset, I got slightly lost in the tangle of escalators at City Hall MRT :/
6. When I finally got to Somerset, it started raining -.-

Yeah but anyway I managed to meet up with my mum and she did my makeup + hair in 20 minutes :D (I did my nails myself! 40 minutes and a lot of glitter heh. I love painting my nails - it reminds me of primary school.)

Kay so we got there and took lots of photos (I left my stuff in the year hotel room - thanks for the hospitality yearmates!) before going in and taking more photos with EVERYONE. Class table was in a pretty good position, actually - we had an unblocked view of the stage and everything.

The pageant was cool - Laura did this amazing pitch-perfect version of Think of Me, which is freaking hard to do with all the high notes and stuff. Sarah RICKROLLED EVERYONE; IT WAS HILARIOUS OKAY (Vic particularly liked that one, I think). Liting eventually won by reciting 100 digits of pi while drawing Mr Angullia's portrait. Upside down. :O

Dinner was actually not bad - the food was edible. Didn't get to eat very much though, what with all the phototaking and stuff. We even went to the swimming pool to camwhore hahaha.

Then Mr Angullia and Ms Chin sang Taylor the Latte Boy and its rebuttal, starring Mr Angullia as Taylor and Ms Chin as the unfortunate Stalker Chick. It was awesome. :D

We did the school song and cheers after - Unite in heels is not an experience I'm likely to forget anytime soon. :/ (Ouch.)

Then I hung out with yearmates a while more before realising that it was 11+pm and that I'd have to hurry if I wanted to take the last train. So everyone had to rush upstairs with me (whoops) and I grabbed my stuff and left for the MRT station...

...Only to realise that I'd missed the last train anyway, and had to cab back home.

--

POP Chalet '10 was even better of course. Thanks juniors <3 style="font-weight: bold;">tomato pasta, which we thought was freaking cool until we saw dessert, which was individually cut heart-shaped watermelon pieces (can you imagine the effort that went into all that) and grape jelly.

Day games were fun, but I don't know how to play bridge (a travesty, I know) so I found treasure hunt/night games a lot more interesting. Especially Guess The Song, which Germ totally owned :O Haha everyone ran out for all the popular songs (Like A G6/I'm Just A Kid/random Boys Like Girls songs). Cat and Mouse ended in half the unit losing and having to do forfeits haha. The forfeits were totally awesome; our year grabbed the opportunity to showcase our many talents :D Phail volleyball with balloons, Gatsby ads, Barbarella-imitating, K-pop dancing, finger dancing and of course, newscasting.

Dinner was nasi lemak; again, exquisite for chalet food. The otah was particularly good, and I had two portions because I was sitting next to Mala, who's vegetarian. ;D

Then present exchange was sad but kind of funny and heartwarming (:

Most yearmates finally finished exchanging presents at about 3am, and a few of us opted to sleep on the floor. I didn't have a hoodie and froze (sleeplessly) for an hour before Sara kindly lent me hers.

Woke up about an hour and a half later to watch the sunrise with yearmates and juniors; we walked along the Changi Boardwalk and watched the sky slowly change colour - it was beautiful, but we never actually saw the sun. :( Ah well. Some guys were fishing on the boardwalk, but I think our stamping across it kind of scared the fish away. Whoops.

We went back and watched TV for a while and slowly drifted into sleep one by one, before we were woken up for breakfast (which by now we knew to be good even before tasting anything, heh). Phototaking, then somehow we got hold of Yingxin's skipping rope and started skipping right before hugging the juniors goodbye. Not a good idea.

So after that we left the chalet and headed off to Changi Airport for lunch. The viewing gallery is as usual immensely gorgeous, but we had to eat somewhere so we went to the food court, where everything (according to my dad, who only told me this later -.-) is a ripoff, but it tasted okay anyway.

Then Mala and I had to go home, so we boarded the skytrain and went to T2 to take 27 home.

Yup so uh that abruptly concludes my POP Chalet post :D Thanks juniors for everything, and remember this isn't the end anyway - we'll always be watching you. >)

[edit] I realised I forgot to blog about concert and POP video. Heh. It was...touching.

Also, my apologies but everything isn't in exact chronological order - my mind is not as organised as, say, Audrey's. For the correct chronology refer to her blog. :)
Disclaimer

Be offended if you want by my writings; it's your blood pressure, not mine. (:





your mirror

sixteen. 12A01B; formerly a chopstick. ex-coralite, ex-riverlite, ex-rosythian and now a rafflesian.
member of rgsrcy&aikirinashi; love always
and rgavpa - girls in black.

hobo. part-time PUSSian. forever a sexysixfifteener <3


sticks and stones



and the lights dim

© Layout by Tracy.
Amanda
Alicia
Anabelle
Audrey
Bernice
Celine
Cheng Jing
Cheryl
Clare
Cloudy+Josh
Dawn
Dawn
Dawne
Denise
Germaine
Gloria
Grace
Gregory
Huiran
Janne
Jarrad
Jingjie
Jingyi
Joie
Joseph
Justin
Karen
Leevoon
Lingzhi
Munirah
Rachel
Rach
Rohan
Russell
Ruth
Sherry
Sindhu
Verna
Victoria
Wesley
Xinyuan
Yirong

CAPpers'08
SOS: CAP'08
Yearblog
AVbatch'10!
6-14/6-15 2006
113 '07
212 '08
311 '09
----
» February 2008
» March 2008
» April 2008
» May 2008
» June 2008
» July 2008
» August 2008
» September 2008
» October 2008
» November 2008
» December 2008
» January 2009
» February 2009
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» October 2009
» November 2009
» December 2009
» January 2010
» February 2010
» March 2010
» April 2010
» May 2010
» June 2010
» July 2010
» August 2010
» September 2010
» October 2010
» November 2010
» December 2010
» January 2011
» February 2011
» April 2011
» May 2011