Friday, October 8, 2010
The other day, Vic was moaning to me about how she and Rachel thought a Suspicious Black Bag in the bus had a bomb in it, and I told her that if I wanted to bomb a bus, I'd put the bomb in a pink bag.
And then she called me vapid.
I beg to differ. If I were a terrorist, I REALLY would put my bomb in a pink bag, because nobody can suspect that pink bags can possibly contain bombs. It's just Not Done.
Black bags, on the other hand, are practically a cliché. We see them all the time in those public service announcements telling us "if you see any suspicious articles, please inform our staff or press the emergency button located on the side of the train doors" (NEL version). And you know that by 'suspicious articles', they really mean Bulky Black Bags.
So yes, I'd put my bomb in a pink bag. Preferably something that looks like this:

But it has to look fake, or the kpo aunties will gush over it and open it before I can get off the train and then I'll die together with them.