Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Omg I am starting to doubt my non-vapidity.
I was feeling all sad and depressed about my 3.6 for Chinese dropping to a 2.8, but then my mum forced me to shop for my FAM dress and now I'm okay again.
At least the dress's nice. Ah well.
--
[edit] Oh but I got a bit annoyed when trying to decide on which size to buy because the salesperson (who, to be fair, was really nice and patient) was all "oh uh actually we have smaller sizes. Like S or M. But for her, uh, maybe Lar- I mean, free size would be better. Yeah."
WTF. I AM NOT FAT!!!! (I think.) So I decided to try on M, which happened to fit better AND there was less loose cloth hanging around. Tchah.
Still, I'd better start attempting to lose weight. Starting from - okay, not tomorrow, because I need energy for Options, and not Friday, because I need to find the ice-cream man so I can get my fix of choc ice-cream, and not Saturday, because I have to go to school and need to not feel hungry, and not Sunday...