Wednesday, September 22, 2010
WARNING: THIS POST IS GOING TO BE BORING BECAUSE IT IS DEDICATED TO HANNAH. JUST SO YOU KNOW, GUYS. DON'T BOTHER READING IT.
...okay now that's done and over with.
Hello Hannah! Since you said that none of us (Yeow, Lim and I) posted anything about you recently, I suppose this means we'll have to do it. Post, I mean.
I assume this is something about your birthday, which is next Friday 31st September or something. (Non-existent birthdays are for non-existent people.)
Well, you see, I really wanted to get you a birthday present. But I couldn't decide between a nice gift which would be utterly inappropriate (a card saying "Happy birthday, ______! I love you!") or one which would
slap you with the brutal tell the truth. (eg. A Growth Progress height chart).
So since I couldn't decide, I decided to give you nothing at all. Oh well. Sucks to be you.
I hope you enjoyed this delightful birthday post. If you want, I'll write you a few more next time. (:
With much love,
Crystal