Monday, September 20, 2010
Ohoh I forgot to blog about this.
Okay yesterday Kinnari, Nanthini, Rachel (Yo), Denise, Xinyuan, Vic and I went out for brunch at Ion Orchard after lessons ended.
So we all bought food (aww the 3 vegetarians had a grand total of 2 stalls to choose from - Indian or yong tau foo HAHA but anyway even the meat eaters overwhelmingly opted for yong tau foo, for some strange reason) and sat down to eat.
As we were talking (not whispering, but just normal volumes), we saw this guy from the next table staring at our party suspiciously.
Then he walked past our table, turned around and walked back while staring down (note that he had this I Am Trying To Be Surreptitious look on his face) at our nametags and whatnot.
It was SO HILARIOUS HAHAHAHA. So Rachel was like "all you stupid people take off your nametags la", which we did but it was probably too late for us to escape the clutches (or eyes) of Mr Sneaky.
So I guess we'll be reported to the school for "going out to lunch during school hours", which incidentally happens to be perfectly legal since it's Options period -.- I hope he calls the school and gets laughed at. That'll teach him to mind his own business and stop spying on innocent schoolgirls eating lunch.
--
Unfortunately, Xinyuan also pointed out that should he STOMP us, our reputations (or rather, our school's, since we wouldn't get into trouble but our school would) would go down the drain, seeing as there is practically no way to refute allegations made on STOMP properly. I mean, you can clarify all you want but people won't listen. Who cares if the reporting is irresponsible if it's sensational?
Also - doesn't this say something about the reliability of a news portal any kpo person wishing to cause trouble for others can abuse? I feel bad for people who get STOMPed for no particular reason, really. Even if you didn't do it, it's like 跳进黄河也洗不清了。