Thursday, September 16, 2010
I feel strangely, well, light today. The loomy EYA feeling is gone.
I have Great Plans for myself during Options! On my free days (and some not-so-late days), I shall go jogging in the evening. Alternatively, if there's someone else to exercise with me, I'll do it in school.
I was jogging around my neighbourhood one evening when I realised that I actually miss running alone. Running with people is nice because companions are always good to have (thus my second greatest joy would actually be PT, but now that we're out of the unit that's no longer an option), but running alone, running fast, running for the sole pleasure of feeling the wind in your hair and the vaguely pleasurable sense of lightness - that's something I've almost forgotten, and which I fully intend to reclaim.
(Besides, I'm starting to lose the fear I had at first of getting lost while jogging around my neighbourhood. All roads in Sengkang really do lead you back to your intended destination in the end.)