Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Hmm. We passed out yesterday.
...Ho hum.
Okay I am relishing the opportunity to say this calmly because I was freaking out yesterday (and completely NOT in a ho-hum mood), as Audrey most diplomatically put it on her blog. Actually what really happened was that I was having a full-scale panic attack during the parade.
Thanks juniors for the parade; it was cool (: And congrats those who got promoted/got posts/grew up one year haha.
Okay I shall skip over the promotions bit because it was embarrassing, and the fact that Audrey and Verna got promoted in front of me (and were completely cool and composed about everything, unlike the person who went up next :/) did not help.
There was some pretty good food, and since yearmates didn't seem to appreciate it enough I decided to eat the last brownie for them. But guess what I got for all my efforts? *cough* SOME YEARMATES said Peilin and I were being pig-like, and I distinctly overheard SOME OTHER YEARMATE saying that "Crystal eats everything"! Sheesh! >(
Oh then we had captain's ball, which was rather fun but I ate too much before that and got a painful stitch in my side. Ah well.
Aaand then I needed to go home for physics tuition. Whee anticlimax ftw.
(This is purely a recount, yes.)