Friday, August 27, 2010
Sigh y'know a lot of times I get the urge to blog about something when I'm in school, but when I get home the moment's long gone and I don't feel like blogging anymore.
Just now I saw this little kid playing at the playground, and I really really envied him. Now, I'm not getting wistful here; I'd be the last person ever to claim my childhood as a halcyon period of carefree play. It wasn't. I spent all my time holed up in the Children's Community Library or at home on my bed reading encyclopedias, and when I was in kindergarten I got bullied by some fat girl in my class who was an astronomical D and forced everyone to stop talking to me. My childhood was by no means particularly pleasant.
But hey, even those days didn't suck as much as my life does now. It's like this suffocating never-ending blanket of stress that I can't get rid of. Sigh.
EYAs begin on Monday. Stress stress stress.