Thursday, August 12, 2010
I wonder why guys like going shirtless so much.
I was walking past the basketball court near Buangkok MRT on my way home today when I saw this shirtless guy dribbling a ball alone in the hot sun.
The keywords in the previous paragraph are 1. Shirtless and 2. Hot Sun. Why on earth would anyone volunteer to bake himself in that sort of weather?!
And then there's the other thing about topless guys. WHY DO THEY DO IT. Don't they feel exposed at all? Take, for example, the guy playing basketball. ANYONE walking past would've seen his chest.
I was trying my best to avert my eyes and look at the HDB blocks opposite instead, but I was walking in his direction and it was vaguely awkward to have my feet going in one direction and my face turned the other way. I could've just stared straight ahead, but it'd look as though I was ogling his chest or something. So I had to stare at HDB blocks. It was completely awkward, because from what I'd seen before I'd hastily turned away, his chest looked kinda weird. Like, he had these two lumps on his chest that couldn't have been boobs because he was a guy, but they couldn't have been manboobs either because he wasn't fat. So they had to be muscle. But they looked a little too...bulgy to be hunks of muscle!
So you can just imagine the awful situation I was in. I was pointedly trying to look elsewhere while at the same time contemplating the question of Moobs Versus Muscle, which is actually kinda hilarious so I had to stop myself from laughing and walk past the basketball court with a straight face.
And every other girl who passed by would've been faced with the same situation. If only that guy had been more considerate and PUT ON HIS SHIRT, none of this would've happened!