Saturday, August 14, 2010
Hmm Grade 6 piano exam in less than 2 weeks.
Well, there's always the option of ponning the exam :D Which I am actually seriously considering, since I confirm CMI even if I practise 10 hours a day so what's the point of even taking the exam right. 1 year (which I originally planned for) would've been dangerous enough, but what with all the delays and stuff (2-month delay due to late book arrival, 1.5 months of living in a rented flat with no piano, another 2 weeks without a teacher), I'm definitely going to fail this time.
For Vic: To put things in perspective, in P5 I thought the worst thing that could ever happen to me was bottoming the class for Math and getting picked on by Mrs Lim, but then my dad lost his job.
There're a lot of things that're worse than failing piano and doing badly for exams, I guess. Carpe diem! Be happy! Live for the moment and appreciate what you have, because you never know what you can't afford to lose until you lose it.