Saturday, July 17, 2010
Yay well done juniors for CAC '10 :D
We've been getting champs for so many things this year! Unexpected, but awesome.
(Audrey's blogged about everything already, so I shan't bother with blow-by-blow recounts.)
--
RCYRD was really...weird. For me at least; Germaine's birthday was yesterday and the lucky girl got two cakes :O so I suppose it must've been a Really Good Day for her.
Firstly, I shall categorically state that the judging was definitely free from any bias. (: RGSRCY won it fair and square.
And, well, it wasn't very funny meeting old friends of my parents' later and getting cooed over as though I were five years old again. Though they ARE nice people, definitely, and if it were in another context I should have been very glad to see them again properly.
Unit dinner was cool! And I like the way planes fly low over Sengkang (because they'd have just taken off near Jalan Kayu/Seletar?); there's a free airshow for us residents every Saturday, except it was even better yesterday because we were dining alfresco under the fading light (:
But since I had dinner at home (spaghetti woohoo), I just ate ice-cream and left early to eat properly back home. Bah.