Friday, June 11, 2010

(Started on this post yesterday and finished it today.)

HCMediaTech-RGAVPA combined AV camp was AWESOME ;DD

Day 1 at RG was quite fun. Both excos met up earlier to set up, and when everyone came we played icebreaker games. I attached myself to a group which had problems, uh, sitting in a circle. (One of the RG people absolutely refused to sit next to a guy -.- primary school mentalities much sigh)

Manning the KSChee AV station was terribly boring :X There isn't much equipment in the KSChee, so I just repeated my lecture on the different mixer knobs for any Sec1s who didn't already know. (Obviously all the Hwach guys nodded when I asked if they knew, sigh). For their benefit I emphasised the fact that GAIN IS NOT THE SAME AS VOLUME, so I hope none of them answered the question wrongly during Station Games. I love explaining the use of EQ! I get to screech and deepen my voice to annoy juniors, all in the name of making explanations fun. Heh.

'Event Management Sharing' was replaced with 'Mrlee's Light Truss Fun!'. Which is infinitely more awesome, but I decided to stay back and jaga bags with Vic. Two nice exco members from HC joined us, and promptly started up a game of Daidi (or was it Taiti? Whatever) with Vic, while I sat back and reread Invitation to Treat. BenCheong kept giving my book suspicious looks HAHAHA.

Station Games was okayish; my station was fairly hard (1 person skip 10 times, 2 people recite alphabet backwards, 1 person hit shuttlecock 10 times with racket, 1 RG person sing 2 lines of HC school song, 1 HC person sing 2 lines of RG school song), but fun.

Team Exco won Captain's Ball :DDDDD (Playing with guys is so scary. Normally when girls play ball games we pass the ball, hesitate, throw it across a quarter of the court and hope someone else catches the ball. Guys seem to ALWAYS get the ball :X and they move really, really fast. But Exco had all the good players, so ;D)

And yeah that was basically it for the first day.

Today was far more awesome. I reached HCI at 7.15 and was under the impression that I was late for exco dance practice, until someone told me that we were only supposed to meet at 7.30 -.- sian. I nearly fell asleep while waiting for the rest; only Vic and Karmun were there (from the RG exco).

Dance prac was DAMN FUN. Ponyo/Sorry Sorry/Hoedown Throwdown FTW!

Ruihao and Gary are super pro when it comes to dancing :O Everyone pushed Gary in front for Sorry Sorry and Ruihao for Hoedown Throwdown haha.

I missed most of the day's events though :/ went to J8 to buy movie tickets and Coro to buy lunch from Golden Rooster with Ruihao and

(at this point I needed to go to bed. This was continued on Saturday aka today)

...Xinyuan. We managed to get Karmun a cake at J8 too (it was her birthday! :D) and at the bus stop this kid doing YFC got the other two to buy stress balls for charity. They matched heh. (The stress balls, I mean.)

At Golden Rooster the guy was so happy about our buying 45 packets of chicken rice that he gave us free drinks! :D Then we bus-ed back to HCI and the driver was Rather Bemused at us hahaha.

K then photomarathon for the participants and MAJOR DANCE MUGGING for Exco lol. We practised really hard for Hoedown Throwdown. (But in the end still quite fail la sigh)

Then finale and group performances! Eh not bad la considering we only sprung it on them in the evening on Day 1. Bet they had a lot of, cough, productive discussions on MSN that night. Heh.

Oh there were a lot of Qiyun jokes made during the performances. Like the "AND HE THOUGHT HE'D CONQUERED MOUNT GODZILLA... BUT THEN HE SAW QIYUN!!!!! *falls down and dies*" hahaha.

And all the references to Qiyun's crushes were quite amusing too. Haha popular guy la.

Exco dance was the best, of course. We were surprisingly coordinated! (Haha all the "ENCORES" can testify to that.)



WE THE BEST YAY.

Then closing, and we went for dinner, after which the Hwach guys went for a movie together (: (Aww so bromantic right. I think they were quite sad because all the RG girls pangsehed them)

Anyway. HCMediaTech + RGAVPA combined AV camp FTW :DD
Disclaimer

Be offended if you want by my writings; it's your blood pressure, not mine. (:





your mirror

sixteen. 12A01B; formerly a chopstick. ex-coralite, ex-riverlite, ex-rosythian and now a rafflesian.
member of rgsrcy&aikirinashi; love always
and rgavpa - girls in black.

hobo. part-time PUSSian. forever a sexysixfifteener <3


sticks and stones



and the lights dim

© Layout by Tracy.
Amanda
Alicia
Anabelle
Audrey
Bernice
Celine
Cheng Jing
Cheryl
Clare
Cloudy+Josh
Dawn
Dawn
Dawne
Denise
Germaine
Gloria
Grace
Gregory
Huiran
Janne
Jarrad
Jingjie
Jingyi
Joie
Joseph
Justin
Karen
Leevoon
Lingzhi
Munirah
Rachel
Rach
Rohan
Russell
Ruth
Sherry
Sindhu
Verna
Victoria
Wesley
Xinyuan
Yirong

CAPpers'08
SOS: CAP'08
Yearblog
AVbatch'10!
6-14/6-15 2006
113 '07
212 '08
311 '09
----
» February 2008
» March 2008
» April 2008
» May 2008
» June 2008
» July 2008
» August 2008
» September 2008
» October 2008
» November 2008
» December 2008
» January 2009
» February 2009
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» October 2009
» November 2009
» December 2009
» January 2010
» February 2010
» March 2010
» April 2010
» May 2010
» June 2010
» July 2010
» August 2010
» September 2010
» October 2010
» November 2010
» December 2010
» January 2011
» February 2011
» April 2011
» May 2011