Friday, May 7, 2010
Urgh I am feeling poorly.
So today was WRCD and 2.4 and Inconvo, and I barely slept at all last night and woke up super early this morning to bring my uniform to school.
Then there was 2.4. I missed A by 2 seconds, dammit. Then I got high from the endorphin rush and ran another 6 rounds.
Yes, I was crazy enough to run TWELVE rounds. What the hell was I thinking?! I am not particularly athletic. 6 rounds would have been enough to half-kill me. And I ran 12 rounds. It was broken up with rest breaks in between (because I was running with other people who were doing their 2.4), but STILL.
So now I have a terrible headache brought on by lack of sleep and overexertion, and I feel a bit like puking. This is awful. I should have just ponned Inconvo to go home and rest.