Sunday, April 11, 2010
Yay I have my internet connection back (:
Moving house was nuts. I woke up at 7am and carried boxes around until 4.15pm, when I had to go for tuition (with homework undone too, awesome), and then did more unpacking until midnight. Yay.
My biceps hurt. And I STILL haven't finished unpacking yet.
[edit] I AM BEHIND ON ALL MY WORK AND MUGGING AND CCA STUFF AND WHATEVER SCREW THE WORLD THERE'S NO WAY I CAN FINISH IT ALL BY TODAY.
[reedit] Okay I will attempt to compose myself and do everything one thing at a time. Breathe in. Breathe out. I will be able to finish my work. I will. I will. And when the week's over, I'll be able to do my YAWP stuff in peace and be cheerful during ORA and our YAWP performance will be awesome and we'll all be happy and JOY TO THE WORLD.