Thursday, April 8, 2010
Tralala.
I've been meaning to blog lately, but I've had a pretty uneventful week (except for yesterday), so.
I visited my new house yesterday and the decor is seriously awesome. It looks like a chic furniture store's showroom, though that imparted a fairly unreal quality to it - it doesn't feel like a home yet, just an aloof, pretty showflat.
We're moving in on Saturday :D though that probably means no internet again for a while. Sigh.
Oh gosh my mum and I spent SO MUCH TIME cleaning the flat last Friday. It was so dusty inside that neither of us dared to take off our shoes. I decided to do sweeping (dirtier but less tiring) while she did mopping (don't need to breathe in dust, but it makes your muscles hurt). I swept up a lot of sawdust and rubber bands and weird silicon chips everywhere :/ But we're pretty fast workers; after I swept each room my mum would come in with a mop and by the end of an hour we were basically done with all the rooms. The living room's huge, so we spent more time cleaning it.
Anyway the chemical cleaning people came in yesterday, so now the floor quite literally sparkles. Yay.
I was going to blog about other stuff, but I'm really tired now so...next time maybe. Like, after I move house or something.