Thursday, April 29, 2010
I ACHE LIKE CRAZY.
Just when the muscle ache from yesterday's PT started creeping up on me (omg I can't do guy pushups properly! It feels as though I've got a pivot point on my stomach, so when the top half of my body goes down, the bottom half stays up and vice versa. ARGH. I've been trying for the past few years, but to no avail), PFT just had to aggravate it today. So now climbing stairs hurts, lifting up my arm hurts, touching my back hurts, laughing hurts and doing stomach muscle clenches (which I love doing randomly, just for the fun of it) hurts.
PFT 5 items today were...okay, I suppose. I'm relatively happy with my results (same grades as last year), though I'm actually less fit this year. Sigh.
Fingers crossed; MUST GET AT LEAST C FOR 2.4 IN ORDER TO GET A GOLD. Aim high, yes. < 14.01 min? ;D