Chem quiz (SJChO) was a total waste of time. I hate RI's OASes. They try too hard to make their lozenges look like lozenges.
The quiz itself was crazily hard. Also, they asked us what the 2002 Nobel Prize for Chemistry winners won it for -.- hello how would I know?!
And the darned thing started 15 mins late, and they wouldn't let Voon and I out when we were done with the quiz just because it'd make things "difficult" for them. Screw it la if you say 12 noon you'd better let us out at 12 noon, not 12.15pm. It's not my business you couldn't organise things such that everything started late.
So then I got to the room, and yearmates were all gone and the door was locked :O Turns out they were all at the foyer and EVERYONE was waiting for me so the bus could leave :/ yikes.
Performance was okay, I guess. Mass dance was SUPER FUN. Mainly because of the warmups; I love doing the Go Visa dance!
Disclaimer
Be offended if you want by my writings; it's your blood pressure, not mine. (:
your mirror
sixteen. 12A01B; formerly a chopstick. ex-coralite, ex-riverlite, ex-rosythian and now a rafflesian.
member of rgsrcy&aikirinashi; love always and rgavpa - girls in black.
hobo. part-time PUSSian. forever a sexysixfifteener <3