Tuesday, March 9, 2010
I just realised that, contrary to what I thought earlier, I am already who I want to be.
If they removed all the school rules now, would I wear my skirt a little shorter, my fringe a little longer, and let my hair loose?
No, I wouldn't. I don't mind skirts a bit above knee-length, but school skirts should be at least DECENT.
Never understood the passion for long fringes, either. Doesn't it irritate your eyes?
And while some people with rebonded hair look good with their hair down, mine is not rebonded (rebonding spoils hair like crazy okay) and will definitely fly all over the place if I remove my hairtie.
So, yeah. I'm happy the way I am. And I definitely won't like the peer pressure to conform to schoolrule-rebellion next year in JC.
Which is why I love being Sec4, btw. You can pull your socks and belt as high up as you want, and nobody can look at you disdainfully. Yay.