Monday, March 29, 2010
Have now resorted to doing jumping jacks in order to clear my sinuses.
I hope the neighbours downstairs don't complain about the elephant tramping around upstairs :/
Somehow doing it myself feels quite different from doing it during PT; a lot more rhythmic and faster, though it's not exactly fun anymore and my parents keep giving me weird looks.
And on the nature of friendship - I wonder about the difference between comradeship and friendship. For me I tend to determine the dynamics of my relationship with anyone else within the first week of knowing the person (properly, that is). That is, if I think we're on the same wavelength I'll find it a lot easier to talk to you.
Good thing about 411 and RALA is that we're all roughly on the same plane. I'm just scared of what will happen once I leave my comfort zone. I haven't lived in the real world since P2.