Wednesday, March 10, 2010
#612 - tired of holding this inside my head(Pathetic how I'm resorting to writing my titles inside my posts. Sigh.)
--
Haha shoutout to yearmates who were singing in the room today:
I SORT OF WISH I WAS THERE TODAY TOO. I can't sing at home, because my mum will look at me weirdly and I haven't told her what I'm up to because she'll kill me man :/
--
Also, I just felt my own palms just now and -
They're rough. I officially have commoner hands.
Why?! Once upon a time, my hands were so delicate that I couldn't bear to touch a hot plate without screaming in pain. Now look at me happily carrying them around; can't feel the pain anymore. Goodbye 大小姐-hood, hello Maria-dom. (No offence to anyone named Maria reading this.)
Sigh. There go my tai-tai dreams. I'm resigned to living in a HDB flat my entire life, breeding kids and cooking till I become an arthritic grandmother and die.
Sad life, huh. ):