Monday, February 1, 2010
(...Or a fortune for your disaster.)
Nothing much has been happening lately, which is good.
AA presentation was okayish, I guess. The (doubleplus)good thing about being in RALA's that you can insert random book references anywhere and at least half the class will get it and laugh. Though I wish we'd done the conformity thing better :X I was hoping we'd be able to argue our case better than Xinyuan/Sarah/Hannah's group, which was doing Agree, but Ms P said we didn't manage to flesh out the 2nd point properly either. Ah well. At least we're done.
Anyway, I've decided to send in an entry for Science Chronicles! Should I just use my human-fertilizer story, or make up a new one? I'm halfway through a new one inspired by Rickrolling, so maybe I'll put that up and ask for comments.
(Boy am I glad we're not in JC yet. Imagine getting home at 11.30 every night D: As if our eyebags aren't swollen+baggy enough.)