Friday, February 26, 2010
I thought I'd had more than my fair share of sucky days this week.
But NO, TODAY WAS EVEN SUCKIER THAN WEDNESDAY.
SLI was okay, and so was lunch with Vic (she was eating calamari rings, which I hate because it takes me forever to chew through them).
But when I was almost home, I received an SMS from Mala telling me she was stuck in an SSA and couldn't go for SL :/ Poor Rachel'd be all alone with no materials to conduct the lesson.
So I chionged my tuition homework (4.5 page essay in one and a half hours. I pwn) and went out again for SL. Better to make the trip to Clementi than to get scolded by the centre guy. Sigh.
The MRT trip was uneventful, but GUESS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I GOT OUT AT THE STATION.
Yes, it was raining. Damn. At least I had my umbrella with me.
Then I walked into the centre and was enthusiastically greeted by a bunch of screaming kiddies. There were only 6 of them today, but boy were they loud. They sounded like 60 kids. Luckily Rachel arrived soon after and we managed to conduct the lesson.
Lesson was, thankfully, pretty okay. The kids loved the shiny ribbon tails heh.
Then Rachel's dad gave me a lift to the MRT station because it was still raining, and I got home within an hour blah blah blah my mum called and I had to prep for dinner as usual. The vegetables looked dirty, so I rinsed them 4 times and soaked them once.
We had dinner really, really late because my mum missed her bus. Hooray.
To end off my awesomely terrible day, we were eating our stir-fried veggies peacefully when I saw this brown thing hiding between two green leaves on my plate. It was a BIG FRIED FLYING INSECT.
...Told you my day sucked.