Monday, February 22, 2010
I don't want to do my 剪报!
I'm sick of doing 剪报s. Any more 剪报s and my life will be filled with meaningless 剪报s and that'd be horrible and I'll be buried in an ever-increasing pile of newspapers and random reflections. How awful. Also, my marks for 剪报 are going down because I can't be bothered to do them properly anymore. Sian.
Oh but on the Chinese-homework note, a new kid joined our tuition class at Han! (Not that it isn't pleasant with just the teacher, Vic and me, but it does get sort of quiet.)
He's actually in the wrong tuition class because he's taking CL and has to prepare for his 'O's in May, though he's still staying for goodness-knows-what-reason. Too bad. And now I think we'll have to practise passage reading every lesson because he needs to do Orals :X sian. But it quite sucks to be him la, because we say feminist stuff in class and he (for obvious reasons) can't participate in the conversation. Hoho.
--
My fourth toenail on my right foot's falling off. I think I stubbed it against something some time ago and my nail broke, so now a new pretty pink nail's growing underneath and I have a double-layered toenail.
So the old one started falling off and I tried to help by pulling the bottom half (with the new nail underneath) off, but what I didn't know was that the new nail isn't done growing out yet and I can't pull off the top half because it's still stuck to the nail bed in some places. Don't even ask how much it hurt when I tried to pull off the top half :/
So now I have a half-stuck old nail that I can't remove, but it'll be quite horrible if it accidentally catches on something and gets torn off. HOW?!