Monday, February 15, 2010
I was doing up a description for my LJ when I realised something.
WHY AM I SO TALL?!
Okay I know you guys are laughing your butts off already. Vic and Xinyuan especially -.- After all, I'm only, like, around 1.6m tall. Which is a bit on the short side, by most people's standards.
But seriously, NOBODY in my family's tall. On either side. After the reunion dinner on my dad's side, we took a family photo and my cousins are all, like, waaaay shorter than me. And on my mum's side, both the guys and girls are pretty short. It's so weird. I think I missed a shortie gene somewhere.
Unfortunately, I think I'm also kind of fat. MUST EAT LESS RICE. But everytime I resolve to go on a diet, I end up getting hungry and thinking 'But I still can run 2.4 and do shuttle run etc what...why torture myself?'
AND THEN I PROCEED TO PIG OUT AGAIN WITH A VENGEANCE. Wheehee.
At least there's still PT during training, so I can get a bit of exercise. Must do more planks to cut the fat and beef up the abs hahahaha.