Sunday, February 14, 2010
HAPPY TOTAL DEFENCE DAY!!! *ignores Wesley*
I feel so proud of myself. Everyone else celebrated VDay by posting cynical comics on their blogs, but I celebrated with a literary reference! Yay I feel so cheem and everything now.
Anyway reunion dinner number 3 yesterday was uneventful. My grandparents gave me double birthday hongbao because they didn't coordinate properly, and now I have to find a way to give the money back to them :X It's amazing how we managed to cram, like, 20 people into the tiny 4-room flat, though they used to build them bigger back in the 80s. The kids (my generation) sat on the floor outside in the living room watching TV and eating, while the adults got the table and had to sit in the cramped, hot and stuffy kitchen hahahaha.
I'm quite annoyed that I'm nobody's aunt yet. Sian. Why'd my parents have to be the oldest amongst their siblings? I'm now holding out for my oldest cousin, who's turning 21 this year and has a boyfriend, to get married soon. Oooh.
Anyway, I actually have a personal LJ now, but I'm not using it for anything much yet. I will not become one of those LJ-using bimbos who use LJ just because all their other bimbo friends use it, and call their LJ an "ellejay" when "LJ"'s a much shorter name. -.- Bunch of lamos.