Friday, February 19, 2010
Would just like to thank, in order,
1. Lingzhi + Jiayi (my beloved WEP-mates, and of course Lingzhi's also my yearmate) for the birthday wishes and DAMN CUTE TEDDY BEAR
2. Claire, for the lemon baked thingies which I didn't dispose of, because they tasted awesome and I polished them off during recess.
3. Hannah, for the note and the soft toy lion, and I was just kidding about the hole in the back la :D
4. Mala and Ariel, for the early birthday wishes!
5. Voon, who I know will attempt to surprise me by calling me at my house tomorrow to wish me a happy birthday. (Haha I'll highlight this back if she really does call).As usual, I shall moan about how I don't deserve such awesome friends. Why? Because I DON'T REMEMBER ANYONE'S BIRTHDAY. Seriously. I think I only give the January babies presents, and then forget about everyone else's because I lose steam within the first two weeks of the year. Whoops.
(To make things worse, it's not even my birthday yet and they still remembered. Ohmygosh.)
So please, friends, STOP REMEMBERING MY BIRTHDAY. I feel a stab of guilt everytime someone says Happy Birthday to me. D: And the time when yearmates all came and wished me a happy birthday? I FORGOT ALL YOUR BIRTHDAYS, YEARMATES. I'm so sorry. (Though that was also partially because Audrey's blog makes an excellent yearmate-birthday planner. With her around, plus the fact that yearmates always put HAPPY BIRTHDAY -insert yearmate's name- on their personal messages, it's kind of hard to force myself to remember when so many other people did it for you already.)