Friday, January 15, 2010
I wasn't sure if I could blog this, but since Vic doesn't mind losing her dignity as a senior online, I shall reproduce this from her blog.
IT WAS SO DELIGHTFULLY FUNNY. Love P5 jokes.
I cannot believe I'm still so juvenile. Human reproduction in Bio today was horrid, because everytime the teacher said "penis", I felt like sniggering so badly. But everyone else was copying down the word "penis" onto a diagram of a penis like their lives depended on it, with a totally straight face, so I had to follow them and smother my inner instinct not to snigger at "penis". I think it's got something to do about the time in P4, when penises were the rage, and we all went around whispering into other peoples' ears...
"Penis."
And then Crystal and I went over to 413 and repeated the above paragraph (and a bit, if you want to get technical) to Maggie, and her face grew redder and redder with the effort of not laughing, until we hissed the final "Penis" at her and she just exploded, like kaboom. See that's why it's not healthy to repress your laughter.
No, actually, she just kept laughing, and that made us laugh, while Clarisse and Charisse sat there looking very prim and proper and not at all amused by our saying "penis" over and over again. It's actually a very fun experiment to do; work out the number of times you can say "penis" to someone before they burst and start sniggering.
So to all you uptight people out there:
...
...
...
...
PENIS.