Sunday, January 31, 2010
Ohoh I just had to blog about PE.
We're doing Golf now, and it's everybody's favourite module because you don't have to move LOL. Not mine though, because my hand-eye coordination is terrible and I'm better at games which involve running (SOFTBALL FTW!!!) and less motor skills.
Anyway we started with putting, which was sort of lame because we used the cable holes in the KSChee floor as golfball holes -.- Damn boring hoho.
But I LOVE CHIPPING OKAY. That's when the ball flies into the air and lands far away and rolls a bit more before stopping :D We're supposed to chip the ball across the track, and I love it when people are running on the track. We shout at them to run faster, but they look like they're dying and refuse to go any faster, so we just chip the ball at them ahaha. Haven't hit anyone yet, though D: I did hit my own ankle (as did Xinyuan) with the club while dragging it around, sigh.
We're using hula hoops as targets, and somebody decided to hulahoop after PE and the entire class joined in. Everyone failed including Xinyuan who kept hogging it, but I KEPT IT IN THE AIR AHAHAHAHA.
Stupid Vic just had to ruin it by saying I looked like a hooker. HMPH.