Monday, January 25, 2010
Everything started with Xinyuan's good luck message to Maggie and Jing Hui for their Ministry of Finance budget debates
:
Xinyuan Hxy good luck Maggie Ng and Teh Jing Hui for MoF and really hope we can go down to watch! :)*blah blah*
Maggie Ng
Crystal Dehobo
Xinyuan Hxy
Eh let's write a joint MPP letter to ask Mr Lee to book a small bus for us or something. Or even better, a big bus! Ahaha.
--
Then it got interesting.
--
Maggie Ng
Crystal Dehobo
Maggie Ng
Xinyuan Hxy
(That one's more literal than the one you were singing in the corridors the other day.)
Crystal Dehobo
Xinyuan Hxy
Maggie Ng
Crystal Dehobo
Xinyuan Hxy
Crystal Dehobo
Maggie Ng
NICE SONG RIGHT? But that was when I didnt know what that word meant and proceeded to squeeze it out of XY
Maggie Ng
Crystal Dehobo
(btw i think it's spelt "hickey") AND HOW DO YOU GIVE YOURSELF ONE
Maggie Ng
I TELL YOU I AM THE EPITOME OF INNOCENCE. now what is circumcise?