Friday, January 22, 2010
So. If you managed to hack your way past my password prompt, I salute you. Feels good to be a geek god, huh :D
Maybe only Vic (and possibly MrLee) will end up reading this, until I decide to remove the Java prompt. Teehee.
My muscles are still aching from Circuit Training - the good, muscle-building sort of ache - and I'm proud of yearmates for staying at their stations till the end. Yay :D
Going for tin-packing tomorrow with Verna and Audrey, but I'll be alone until they arrive. Sigh.
I haven't many things to blog about lately. Ohoh today Chenyan and I hauled more than 10 cardboard boxes from the CLC to our classroom for class deco, and found a veritable treasure of computer games, Windows XP installation packs and back copies of the Digital Brittanica in them. Delightful. Xinyuan and Chenyan took photos with our loot.