Saturday, December 26, 2009

Heh yesterday was quite fun.

Ironically, things started off with Wesley calling me as I was on the train to Serangoon (don't we all just love the Circle Line) and going all "YOUR WISH HAS COME TRUE."

Uhm. What wish?

"I'M COMING FOR CLASS REUNION!" *does the yaydance*

O-kayyyy. Actually I made up the yaydance part. I don't know whether he was yaydancing since it was a phone conversation, but it sure sounded like it.

So I reached Bishan and found Kester, Rachel, Jikian, Smallboy and Wendy sitting outside Breadtalk. Rachel was wearing glittering eyeshadow and had had her nails painted glittery purple. IT WAS DISTURBING, I TELL YOU. Nobody should be THAT glittery. It's just wrong.

Then we went off to eat at Macs. I hate Coke (and anyway I'm not allowed to drink anything cold or carbonated, for two different medical reasons), so I decided to get a hot Milo anyway. After a 10-second argument with the guy behind the counter on what constituted a meal (he won because he works at Macs. Remind me never to argue with Macs staff about Macs meals ever again), I emerged with a Double Cheeseburger, fries, a hot Milo and Rach's McChicken. (Xinyuan's going to kill me for this, because we were just discussing Makan yesterday :X BUT I HAD NO CHOICE!!! PEER PRESSURE FORCED ME TO EAT AT MACS.)

Yeah then after that we had to find a way to get to Kester's house, which wasn't easy because it was raining. So we took the MRT to YCK and then got on bus 70, where Glendon told everyone present the story of how he managed to get his head shaved, army-style.

So after we got to the bus stop and Kester's dad fetched us all to his house from the bus stop, we started a game of...foosball! I think it was Jiaen and someone against Jikian, but then Kester came back and it was Jiaen/Kester against Jikian/Rach/me or Glendon (each time I lost two goals, it'd be Glendon's turn, and vice versa).

Then it became Everyone Versus Kester.

...Kester won. Again. Sigh.

Kay then we got bored and went in to play mahjong. My tablemates were Kesterandrachel, Smallboy and Shiyuan D: Was pretty bad. Shiyuan and I kept losing money because Smallboy kept pong- and gang-ing.

But then I won a game, and broke even! Yay. Then Vic came, took over my hand and said that it sucked D: It didn't lor! Glendon went to sit beside her and fiddle with her, ahem, tais. I didn't realise the tiles were called tais until I saw that Glendon wasn't touching Vic anywhere under the table after all every time she screamed at him to stop touching her tais, and that he was just messing with her tiles :D (Well, we learn something new everyday!)

Sigh Vic's blogged the rest already. Let's just say that I got owned at Guitar Hero (that's what it's called, right?) and kept dying after a few seconds. Whee. Poor Rachel never even got to press anything on her guitar HAHAHAHA.
Disclaimer

Be offended if you want by my writings; it's your blood pressure, not mine. (:





your mirror

sixteen. 12A01B; formerly a chopstick. ex-coralite, ex-riverlite, ex-rosythian and now a rafflesian.
member of rgsrcy&aikirinashi; love always
and rgavpa - girls in black.

hobo. part-time PUSSian. forever a sexysixfifteener <3


sticks and stones



and the lights dim

© Layout by Tracy.
Amanda
Alicia
Anabelle
Audrey
Bernice
Celine
Cheng Jing
Cheryl
Clare
Cloudy+Josh
Dawn
Dawn
Dawne
Denise
Germaine
Gloria
Grace
Gregory
Huiran
Janne
Jarrad
Jingjie
Jingyi
Joie
Joseph
Justin
Karen
Leevoon
Lingzhi
Munirah
Rachel
Rach
Rohan
Russell
Ruth
Sherry
Sindhu
Verna
Victoria
Wesley
Xinyuan
Yirong

CAPpers'08
SOS: CAP'08
Yearblog
AVbatch'10!
6-14/6-15 2006
113 '07
212 '08
311 '09
----
» February 2008
» March 2008
» April 2008
» May 2008
» June 2008
» July 2008
» August 2008
» September 2008
» October 2008
» November 2008
» December 2008
» January 2009
» February 2009
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» October 2009
» November 2009
» December 2009
» January 2010
» February 2010
» March 2010
» April 2010
» May 2010
» June 2010
» July 2010
» August 2010
» September 2010
» October 2010
» November 2010
» December 2010
» January 2011
» February 2011
» April 2011
» May 2011