Thursday, November 5, 2009
My feet look badly abused D: And my legs have like 3 different types of injuries (all sustained in the same day).
I got the blisters first, from playing like one billion games during Netcarn with lousy shoes. (No kidding; they're really lousy. I stepped in a puddle today and got my socks wet because there were large gaping holes in my shoes).
But since my blisters are the really smooth sort, my feet basically...lost friction. I don't know how to put it. I went for training after Netcarn. And since I'm, like, a professional klutz, I managed to slip and fall outside the RC room AND cut two toes in the process. Cheerful. But yearmates were around and their FA is awesome, so it wasn't actually painful, just interesting (because I mean, fresh blood! How cool is that?!).
Then I got home and desperately needed a bath, but I couldn't let my toes touch the water, so I had to step on the wall and balance on the other leg the entire time while bathing. My muscles were screaming bloody murder by the time I finished bathing. To add insult to injury, the gauze still ended up soaked in water. Yay.