Sunday, November 15, 2009
I woke up it was seven; waited till eleven just to figure out that no one would call. I think I've got a lot of friends, but I don't hear from them. What's another night all alone when you're spending everyday on your own? And here it goes -
I'M JUST A KID, AND LIFE IS A NIGHTMARE
I'M JUST A KID, I KNOW THAT IT'S NOT FAIR
NOBODY CARES, 'CAUSE I'M ALONE AND THE WORLD IS HAVING MORE FUN THAN ME...
tonight.
--
Denise Denise where art thou Denise?
--
Everything's crazy. Will have to go back to school nearly everyday of the week starting tomorrow. Why can't we just get a break for once. And WP's having a barbeque and I can't go because it's at night and full of cheem adults. Sigh.
Hoho Claire can't imagine me in a miniskirt. I wonder what sort of character she thinks I am.