Sunday, November 8, 2009
Uhh so we (the Congress forum Arts Fest thread posters aka Troublemakers Extraordinaire) met Mrs Hoo this morning, and she basically got things sorted out with us.
We're supposed to pass along the message. That it is okay for performers to be imperfect as long as they've tried their best and can truly perform happily and with pride for their CCA/instruments/art.
I believe her. We'll see how things go. There is no option but to trust them, for what other choice have we got?
--
The screening of My Sister's Keeper was fraught with delays, but okay. Xinyuan was sobbing her heart out next to me. Vic, on the other hand, was busy insulting the movie and crunching on nachos. I hope Mr Lee got some sleep during the movie, but it sounded like he actually paid attention. Ah well.
Then we got lost on our way to HDB Hub and found Mr Lee at the bus stop. We asked him if he could point us in the direction of HDB Hub, but he walked us all the way there :X We all felt rather bad, and everyone kept shooting evil glares at me D: I don't ALWAYS know the way! It's not as if I'm the tour guide (just the tour guide's daughter).
Lunched with Xinyuan at the HDB Hub food court; Leevoon and Haitong were sitting at the next table. Somehow along the way we lost Mala. MALA IF YOU READ THIS I'M REALLY SORRY. I thought she was behind Xinyuan who was behind me, but after Vic left (she's the one who always finds the empty table) I sort of lost my bearings while searching for a table. Major paiseh laaaa.
-----
Anabelle, is it possible for LJs to have tagboards?
Anyway, I have only one thing to say: IF THAT TAG MEANS WHAT I THINK IT MEANS, I'M SORRY ANABELLE M'DEAR BUT I DON'T SWING THAT WAY. :O