Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Tralala.
The day programme for Arts Fest rocked :D
Opening ceremony (if it counts as one) was infinitely cool. HAHA ALICIA WAS AWESOME AS TARBET'S MASCOT. And I didn't realise what the pole was for yesterday and attempted to wrestle her for it after training. Ended up pulling off a piece of foil whoops sorry Alicia :X
Got pulled out halfway by MrLee and Denise and got a crash course on the placing of the mikes for the *cough* Surprise Performance (that according to Denise was described in loving detail in the programme booklet which was given out earlier LOL). Anyway it was great; people were headbanging and jumping around in front and the people upstairs (us) got a pretty good view of everything. Mr Nuh's sense of style never fails to disappoint :D Silver highlights today!
Then everyone left for recess/masterclasses, leaving only Jiayi and I to manage the sound system and lightboard for RI's jazz performance D: We did fine, but it was quite hard to keep tabs on everything and we couldn't pay attention to the performance. Sigh.
Couldn't find 311 after I left the control room, so Manfang and I went to see the Sec2 ACP booths and kope free food. But we got paiseh after entering the classes and didn't want to freeload, so we ended up in the canteen eating regular food.
Um and we spent the last hour sitting around and making cute little figurines out of jumping clay :D If nobody wants our jumping clay lessons, we'll teach ourselves! Tee hee hee.