Friday, November 13, 2009
Day two of Arts Fest = sian ttm.
Missed half the day programme today to do filming; it was pretty fun and I can't wait to see the end product :D It's amazing what you can do with a half-empty Kickapoo Joy Juice bottle.
I'm addicted to Love Song again and (dare I say it?) Stacy's Mom. It's quite cute if you don't watch the video :X
I miss Rosyth ): and those days in P5 when we thought we were so cool just because we sneaked out of school before house practices to go to Hougang Point/J8. We had that Rebel Club thingy on Neopets, too.
My mum sometimes wonders why I'm not your typical angsty teenager - it's almost like she's getting off way too lightly on what was supposed to be a Difficult Phase of parenting. I don't know why either; sometimes I feel like I'm waiting for the angst and frustration and stuff to creep up on me, but it never does. Hmm. I'm far too at peace with the world.
--
Had two dreams last night; one was a good one and the other was an absolute nightmare. :/
Basically, in the good one I got an answer to the question I've always wanted to ask someone but never dared to ask, and in the nightmare I tried to stop another person from changing too fast. I hate it when people change too much in a short period of time. It messes up my world.