Monday, November 16, 2009
Went to Denise's house today to finish prep for tomorrow. I feel quite bad la she drew EVERYTHING and all I did was paint a bit and slack.
But I didn't dare draw anything on the thing itself. Every time I draw something, bad memories of art class in N1 come back to me. My teacher actually told me I had no artistic talent. TO MY FACE. I cried and quit the class like the wuss I was then. Now I'll never know whether my inability to draw is due to a real lack of talent or a self-fulfilling prophecy.
--
Gosh I love Cold Storage. Everything there's unaffordable, but window shopping in its stores is so fun. Jason's is even better, of course, but it's quite hard to find a Jason's in Singapore :X Mmm Cold Storage has like an entire row of shelves dedicated to nothing but cheese of all types. Like, the super high class sort. Stupid NTUC next to my house only has cheap processed fake cheese -.- and nearly no whipped cream. It does have a wide selection of Super Low Price Xiao Bai Chye and Baby Spinach and Baby Sweet Potato Leaves, though. Wonder how it feels about ending the lives of so many vegetable babies prematurely.