Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Didn't really feel like posting the entire week, so.
Monday's Exco meeting was fun :D Somehow having lots of people around makes things more efficient, and we were done after 2 hours! Yay. Then we all trooped off to Shaw to eat brunch, and Xinyuan made me buy Subway subs with her ): Super annoying la, the meal so wasn't worth it. I was hungry again after 3 hours. No wonder she always orders the footlong. Veggies don't fill you up for long.
We have crazy juniors lolol. YanHan, Jiaxing, Ningxin and Karmun were sitting opposite us, and they kept laughing at absolutely nothing at all! Vic reminded them that the loud laughter coming from our table might disrupt the PDAing of the couple near us, which elicited this response: "HAHA then we'll wait till they're almost smooching *makes smoochy face*, and then LAUGH EXTRA LOUDLY HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA~ (x100)"
...Yeah, my AV juniors are nuts.
--
Wednesday was okayish; sitting in the old playground after 7 years with new friends and memories felt really strange and wonderful and familiar all at once. I couldn't recognise my first primary school anymore, but I don't really have feelings for it; when I was 8 I didn't know anything but books and praises and being shut out.
Maybe after 7 years, I'll return to Rivervale Crest as a world-weary 23-year-old and reminisce about the good old days. Hmm.