Saturday, November 28, 2009
Aaaah yesterday was so tiring.
Woke up bright and early and had to pack for my Taiwan trip. After that my mum and I went to look for the Chinese tuition centre so I could register, but GUESS WHAT? IT MOVED. All the way to where the sports complex was! Rawr. The people we asked for directions kept saying it was "not that far from here", but I suppose that only applies if you have a car or lots of free time. It was, like, at least 15 minutes away if we were to briskwalk.
So we decided to just drop the idea and go back some other time. Sigh.
Home visit was pretty...educational. I can speak Cantonese omgxzxzxz! Never realised, because I speak English/Mandarin (English for my dad, Mandarin for my mum) to my parents at home. They don't want me to pick up the dialect, because they want to have a secret language to communicate in without my figuring out what they're talking about. -.- My grandma, on the other hand, is a lifesaver. Everytime I go on a holiday with her, we have to share a room and I get to practise my bad Canto on her. She doesn't mind, because my cousins don't want to learn the dialect but I'm enthu about it O.o
I just realised that I never end my posts properly.
...Whatever.