Wednesday, October 28, 2009
I hate C5B2.
...Am just saying. Is it just sour grapes (that C5B2 can't help me much) or do I truly believe that the new GPA system doesn't really reflect one's real grade? That someone with straight As can get the same GPA as someone without?
Honestly, I don't know what I'm thinking sometimes. (And no, I didn't get straight As thanks to Chinese. Now shut up already.)
--
Went for HIC - Humanities In Celebration at Hwa Chong yesterday. To cut a long story short, it was really, really good (except for one which was ruined by the casting of Preener as the female lead). The Last Tea Party was delightfully creepy, but the guy in the off-shoulder little black dress looked so much like Shiyuan that I got quite freaked out.
Shan't say much here, but it got us thinking - why are we so...castrated when we had nothing to begin with? And why is it that we all know it's impossible to stage such a performance in RGS because we'd never even be able to get it past ourselves first?
We have much to learn (or unlearn, as Xinyuan would say) from these guys.