Friday, October 30, 2009
Gatecrashed Shell Dialogue today as a *cough* representative of GAC and/or MPP (actually it was more of a "MR LEE/MR CHEW CAN I PLEEEEASE GO FOR SHELL?" thing), but I was so tired I fell asleep halfway through the second speaker's speech when he was showing us the statistics and only woke up when he was almost done talking. It didn't actually teach us anything new, but as Xinyuan said - maybe it didn't plan to teach us stuff, just hammer in what we already know and make us do something about it.
Thought the scramble/blueprint alternative worlds were quite interesting, though I wonder if we're ever going to be able to get our act together and actually
do something about all this instead of just going through empty talk. Although I suppose I'm not helping much either by sitting here blogging about it :X
--
Youth Human Rights workshop tomorrow - "Whose Right Is It Anyway?" Sigh it'd better be worthwhile; Proletariat Poetry Factory has a gig tomorrow at the Arts House and they smsed the lot of us asking if we wanted to go, but Yoony's sick and Xinyuan and I are attending the workshop so we're not going. Mehh.