Saturday, October 17, 2009
Chalet is over :/
Actually I feel quite guilty now because the ma'ams and juniors gave us super nice presents (esp for OA and PT) and we thought trying to get wrappers from Subway was the epitome of Hard.
Speaking of which, they are SO annoying!
Scene in Thom(p?)son Plaza's Subway:
Me: "HELLO CAN I BUY YOUR WRAPPER FOR 50 CENTS"
Random Auntie At Counter (RAAC): *looks down* "Huh?"
Me: "Wth not your obiang cloth- I mean, the sandwich wrappers." *points at the 6-incher wrappers*
RAAC: "No, we don't sell wrappers."
Me: *grinning* "Well, then, could you give me one for free?"
RAAC: "What do you need them for?"
Me: "Um. Wrapping. Stuff."
RAAC: *to another RAAC* "EH SHE SAYS SHE WANTS A WRAPPER!!!!!"
Other RAAC: *walks over* "Eh sorry hor we scared the Subway later find out then we kena. You never know ah..."
Wtf. Like they'd ever find out! Anyway Ruth the Awesome managed to get the wrappers from the Subway near her house yay :D think she ordered lunch and got extra.
(Actually everyone's like blogging about their feelings now, but I currently don't feel anything. At all. It's not numbness, just a sort of...walled-in feeling? Like a math question I can't get. Aiya hard to explain la. Anyway it's just really weird.)
[edit] Forgot to thank Germaine for sending me Nobody and the handphone version of No Boundaries! Major lifesaver man thanks <3 Ruth and I nearly went crazy listening to No Boundaries like twenty times, but it was all pretty worth it la.
--
On a happier note, I'm no longer homeless! :D
We'd almost given up looking after the Flasher Incident and the Noise Pollution Problem, but then we took a walk around that area and fell in love. It's surprisingly un-ulu. (Btw speaking of ulu, READ TODAY'S LIFESTYLE ON ULU (now Surprising) SENGKANG. Nyeh nyeh nyeh to all the Jurong people!)
You can see the Singapore Flyer from the living room window.
...Now here comes the fun part: GUESS WHERE (like which area) MY NEW HOUSE IS. :D Teehee. Those who get it right win a Fruitip from me.
(Of course if I've already told you the answer don't participate. Duh. And don't go round telling everyone or I'll be forced to spend the rest of my allowance (currently $10 for the rest of the month hoho) on Fruitips!)