Thursday, September 24, 2009
I haven't been online much lately, because EYAs are coming up and I have super alot of papers to study for :X
I suddenly had the inspiration for a poem titled "7 Ways to Torture a Teddy Bear", but I haven't actually written it yet.
(Haha yes it was obviously inspired by "Teddy Bear", the original poem by Proletariat Poetry Factory that we gave to Mr Lee. He looked rather put out after we gave it to him, though. Probably because he looks like a teddy bear, and in the poem the teddy bear was locked up in a trunk by its heartless owner who'd grown too old for it and it started beating against the lid with its soft paws and begging to be let out but she just ignored it...I think. Didn't read it properly.)
Sigh this week has been really sad :/ And all my old insecurities are coming back. I need full marks for my EYAs in order to get a 4.0 for Bio. Practically impossible. My Lit sucks. Today I was talking to Cheryl about Lit, and we wondered why our Lit grades went down instead after we joined RALA...I hope we made the right decision last year. I've never gotten less than a 4.0 for Lit before, but now I'm struggling to maintain a 3.6.
Worse still, I suddenly thought of you just now, and missed you so much it hurt. See you soon.