Friday, September 18, 2009
Today was relatively interesting.
Vic burst into class this morning looking for Xinyuan so they could give the AV jackets to the Sec4s together, but halfway up the stairs she remembered that no Sec4s were in school today :X
Sigh I sort of wish I'd bought a jacket. But they're so ex D:
Then we had Physics; got back Physics SPA marks (which were worse than I expected, but looking at how I screwed up...suppose I should count myself lucky I didn't fail lul). I am so dead for Physics. I don't even get Moments much, and it's already easier than WD and Forces.
Lit was okayish. Hahaha Ode To Psyche :D "Now let's move on to the first two stanzas, which everyone has been Not Discussing." (The first two stanzas are about Psyche and Cupid having sex. Lol.)
Oh Chinese = major fun! I like 唐诗 :D And it's so cool; one of the poems is also a song.
Chem was boring. Skippity skip. Mrs Lim was weirdly cheerful today. And she LAUGHED omg. I am super dead for reactivity series, and I think it's unfair that some people have to slog while others get to sit at home and mug the reactivity series. ANNOYING.
We got back a LOT of papers after RALA CES :O Lit was terrible, Lang was WHOA SIAO and Oral marks were mediocre. CES itself was interesting, but I kept almost-falling asleep because I was really tired :X
Sigh I'm not being emo or whatever, but it'll be quite hard for me to stay in RA next year. My GPA is sucky and Lit GP is hanging by a thread :/ Ah well I'll see how things go.