Wednesday, August 5, 2009
ARGHHH I shall not feel inadequate. I shan't.
There are so many things I can and will do. Shall focus on those and not...the fact that my life is thoroughly screwed, that I can't do Chem or Bio and I'm failing all my Chem quizzes and I don't get anything in Bio. Physics was always bad. Lit's killing me because I don't get Wordsworth. And I hate being thought of as...weak(?) because I have a soft personality. There's a subtle difference between being nice and being, well, a pushover. And despite what everyone thinks, I don't think I've crossed that line yet. I will not fail and prove everyone right.
But all I can see when I look around me is...people knowing exactly what they want in life, with their own talent(s) and excelling in what they do best. And I'm nowhere near that. Heck, I'm not even a very nice person. What am I even doing on earth la please. Not particularly athletic or smart or charismatic...looks like I'm doomed to being average. Which sucks.